
Matt had his senior photos done this week by Jane McDonagh. This is one of the only two that I have seen so far and I LOVE it. She hasn't retouched them yet so it will take a few weeks to see the rest, but she always posts a few right away. She's an amazing photographer who has taken portraits of the whole family as well as individual shots of the kids and I'm so glad she was able to do these for Matt. This shot is also very special to me because it happened to be taken in my favorite garden at the arboretum...the hosta garden. Jane took a beautiful senior photo of Hillary in the same garden and I can't wait to hang this one next to Hillary's. Jane took all the photos in the header of this blog, but that was 2 years ago. I think it is time to update those!






2 comments:
Wow - what a great photo! Was this at the Arnold Arboretum?
I don't think you're that far from me. We had dinner in Tewksbury/Andover tonight, and if I remember correctly, that's not too far from you, right? We're a little further north in the Merrimack Valley in southern NH.
Hi Wendy,
The kids all look so beautiful and sound so talented! You must be so proud. They've changed a bit over the summer...growing up! You must be swamped with all the activities and your classes too. Hope things are going well there.
I'm back to work tomorrow, ugh! Jing Jing did daycare a short time each day last week, couple hours tomorrow, half day Tues then all day. She had a hard time most of the days when I left (and so did I!) and I'm hoping this week is a little better.
Jo
Post a Comment