
....well, he doesn't have a name yet but this is the photo of Hannah arriving home with her new Cavalier King Charles Spaniel on Sunday night. Pete, Christopher and Hannah traveled (all day!) to Vermont to pick him up at the breeder's. I wasn't able to go because I was at home with Emma who was too sick to travel. Hannah was so excited and proud when she showed him to us for the first time. They are the perfect match and I cannot imagine a better companion for her. He is the sweetest, most attentive little dog. They adore each other. Now, we just need some help in choosing a name (we were all set with a girl puppy name but she fell in love with the boy puppy instead). Please send some suggestions!!!! I'll let you know which names are in the running once I get a list going.






5 comments:
Aww what A CUTIE (BOTH OF THEM).
Cute cute cute!!
My Hannah suggests....chopin,murphy (that is our dogs name:)teddy, chipper,casey, and digby.
good luck naming that pup!
Oh how cute!! Congrats to Miss Hannah!!
Hi Wendy! Missed seeing you at the CNY party. Saw Pete from across the room though.
What an adorable puppy....looks like a Charlie to me!
Well wishes to Emma too.
Sharon
Oh my, isn't he PRECIOUS!!! Congratulations on the new family member! I love names, so here's my list of suggestions:
Milo (or Miles)
Campbell
Toby
Oliver
Simon
Leo
Remington (Remy?)
Post a Comment