We never had school dances in elementary school when I was a kid, but Hannah just attended the "Friendship Dance" at her school. Her elementary school is just K-2 and the kids had lots of fun doing dances like the limbo and the locomotion..all very age appropriate. She was there with her best friend and got to dance (or chase after) her "boyfriend" who she has been talking about since the first day of school (oh no!). Up until a few days ago, she had planned on marrying him but then we invited him over for a play date and found out that he doesn't like dogs. What? Hannah was shocked and confused. "How does anyone not like dogs, Mom?" She has decided that she will keep her search going for the perfect boyfriend (is there such a thing??). I'm so relieved. I was getting pretty tired of all the "love" talk. Must be the "Disney" influence because I can't think why else little kids think about this stuff except from watching Hannah Montana, etc. I'm not a commercial TV fan and this completely reaffirms my support for public television!

Ready to go. She looks like Alice in Wonderland to me.

With Cookie, the school mascot



With the "boy"

With best friend, Jessie
3 comments:
She is so gorgeous Wendy! Love the MJ dress.
LOL @ her boyfriend! That is too funny. Jaden's going through quite the boy-crazy stage, too. ;)
What a beautiful girl Hannah is and so pretty in her dress and tights. Looks like a really fun dance she attended. Too cute!!
WOW. Hannah looks absolutely stunning! School dances??? Humm, I'm not too crazy about Isabella starting school and especially not now! They grow up way way too fast. Looks like she had lots of fun though.
Post a Comment