Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Not much time to blog.

Will I ever catch up? I was thinking I was getting more on top of everything...the puppy, the kids, school, the house..and was feeling really good about that....then we get a norovirus. It started on Saturday with Emma, then Hillary on Sunday and Hannah early Monday morning. Last night Christopher, Pete, Matt and I all went down like dominoes. It is a nasty, nasty bug. They say it lasts anywhere from 12-60 hours and I'm counting down the hours. Never has the clock moved more slowly. All I can think of is cleaning but my body just can't get much done. I feel like I need a service to come sterilize this place from top to bottom! Yuck!


mop_bucket

3 comments:

3 Peanuts said...

Oh I AM SO SO SO sorry. Friends of mine had that virus and it is so awful. Hope you are all better soon.

Kim

Natalie said...

I've been wondering how you are! I hope you feel all better quickly.
Natalie

Wendy said...

We all feeling so much better, thank you, and we are truly grateful! It's amazing how sick you feel when you get this and then just a day or two later, you feel like yourself again (well, almost). They just shut down a local university for 5 days because of this and the way it spreads. Now I totally understand!!!